Extreme conditions demand an upgrade to a premium HT/S Advantage with the PolarExtreme Reman Fan Drive.
This remanufactured fan drive is rebuilt with the advanced technology of PolarExtreme including the new PFD (Piston Friction Disc) with a unique fin design for better heat dissipation. They also include the D-shaped seal design made with hydrogenated buna nitrile rubber (HBNR) and Horton's patented dust seal for stability, greater temperature range tolerance and longer life. PolarExtreme Reman is the premium remanufactured HT/S Advantage Fan Drive that is tested for extreme reliability.
- Heavy-duty trucks
- Medium-duty trucks
- Buses and motor coaches
Features & Benefits
- Piston friction disk with unique fin design for better heat dissipation
- D-shaped seal design for greater temperature range tolerance and longer service life
- Tested to provide extreme durability
- Patented dust seal protects components from dirt, debris and moisture for increased reliability and life
- Superior design offers less likelihood of spiral fatigue and less breakage and leakage for enhanced reliability
Video of Product
Horton Reman Fan Drives are rigorously tested to meet Horton's demanding requirements. They're built to the same specifications as their newest models. Any obsolete or damaged parts are always replaced, so quality is never an issue.