WindMaster Metal Standard Fans are custom designed to meet your precise application requirements for airflow, size, blade width, shroud type, tip clearance, fan pulley ratio, fan speed range and other factors. Our experienced and technical experts work with you to determine the right fan for your light-, medium- or heavy-duty cooling needs for both on- and off highway applications.
- Mining equipment
- Construction equipment
- Generator sets
- Refrigeration units
- Agricultural equipment
- Variety of other off-highway equipment
- Variety of on-highway equipment
- 10"–95.98" [254–2438 mm]
- Blade Configurations
- 4-, 6-, 7-, 8-, and 11-blade
- 1.5 lbs. [.68 kg] and up
- Recommended Max. Fan Tip Speed: (Actual fan speed - see below)
- 14,000 feet per minute (all fans over 48 [1219 mm] diameter)"
- 15,000 feet per minute (single spider)"
- 18,000 feet per minute (double and quad spider)"
* Fan Speed (RPM) = Tip speed X 12 / Fan diameter (inches) X 3.1416
Features & Benefits
- High-strength steel or aluminum blades designed to meet application requirements for airflow, noise, cooling and efficiency
- Single, double or quad spider design and clockwise or counterclockwise options to accommodate a variety of airflow and design needs
- Riveted construction and no welded components for long-term strength
- Proprietary hub designs offer either straight bore or taper-lock bushing options to accommodate a variety of shaft mountings
- E-coat offers salt spray resistance for increased product life
- Competitively priced
- Optional flare tip blades for better cooling and closer tip tolerances
Video of Product
No one offers more high-quality fans than Horton. Whatever your requirements, we have the products and features that best meet them.