No matter where you are located, Horton can deliver the parts you need, typically in one to two days. We stock both common and uncommon parts. And with Horton, you get the highest quality and that means performance that lasts.
One- or Two-Day Delivery for Customer-Paid Freight
Common and uncommon
Horton has QuickShip warehouses throughout the country ready to help you when you need it most.
Horton QuickShip™ Warehouse Policy Guidelines
For fast delivery or will-call pickup of in-stock products ordered by distributors and OEs with direct-ship programs.
- Please specify QuickShip service on all orders for customer-paid freight from QuickShip Warehouses.
- Any quantity of items in stock may be ordered from QuickShip Warehouses.
- Parts will be shipped from the warehouse located nearest you that has the parts on hand.
- Will-call parts pickup service: please contact Horton customer service for details.
- Drop-ship service is available. Please contact Horton customer service for details.
QuickShip™ Warehouse Ordering and Shipping Information
- QuickShip Warehouses cannot accept orders or returns. Contact Horton customer service for ordering, shipping status and product returns. Warehouse addresses and telephone numbers are provided for will-call pickups only.
- One- or two-day ground delivery service is available for in-stock items ordered no later than 2:30 PM cut-off time. The last will-call pickup time is 4:30 PM local time. Cut-off times may be later for some locations. Call customer service at 1 (800) 621-1320 for details.
- A fee of US $25 applies to late order placement. Contact Horton customer service for orders placed after cut-off times.
- If requested parts are not in stock at QuickShip Warehouses, contact Horton customer service for lead time and delivery schedule.